Subscribe Now: Feed Icon

Spinach & Garlic Chicken sausage w/Rice pasta and Snap Peas

>> Tuesday, April 26, 2011


This spinach & Garlic Chicken sausage w/Rice pasta and Snap Peas was fast and easy. I did all my shopping at Target except for the 50% off dressing I snagged at Tom Thumb.


I sliced the chicken sausage into 1/4 inch pieces and put them in a non-stick pan to brown on both sides-about 14 min. total. 
Next, I but on a pot of water to boil for the pasta and followed the instructions for cooking which was 7 min. for the pasta.
Then I steamed the sugar snap peas in their bag in the microwave 2min 30 seconds.
After I drained the pasta I tossed the chicken sausage with fat drippings in with the pasta. Then using the same saute pan toss in snap peas and a Tbs or 2 of the sun dried tomato vinaigrette for 1 min. then toss into pasta and sausage and toss---gluten free & allergy free dinner is served in about 20 minutes or less!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP